Can men & women just be friends?


First of all, Happy friendships day to all you readers!!

Its not a closed question, don't come up with a YES /NO answer to it coz whatever you think is correct. I've experienced two different worlds; one is the westernized crowd and the other which is trying hard to westernize & get in sync with the current times.

I THINK!!


At this point of time i would really not agree to that (I say NO), I think it's way to difficult for me to have a women as my friend and just be friends all the time. I am not being a pervert here, but you know men are from mars & women from Venus, interplanetary friendship don't exist & there are always these hormones to blame. It seems that I am obsessed with women (actually, it's with everyone..;-P), I always end up mixing sexual involvement and friendly gestures.


We are just friends

I fall in lust around 5-10 times a day...;-)..nothing to LOL about but that's just how it is. I am encapsulated with women wherever I go, I am talking about the desirable crowd not just women in general. Any of you who know me (girls), yes i feel the same about you too but the post is not over yet. I'd say:
  • Such emotions/feelings are clearly valid to my part/to guys in general.
  • I ain't being immoral, its just how I (most of us) am..men of my age & of my type think of sex 24/6 (one day rest..;-P)
  • I've been in such situations more than often, I know what to do to avoid it...just maintain a one arm distance..;-) or accept the other person as your freaking sister you looser (that should be enough).
  • If you think she is your friend then more than often you end up wanting her bad
  • Attraction & Romance is unavoidable, so don't even try
  • This relationship is a sport, you have a winner/loser & the injured
I have good 2 great friends (girls) & the secret to success is not some formula but it's just that I've already had a lot of it & now I have a good control over my emotions...I know whats what & how not to rush into anything & how to just move on sometimes. If still it's uncontrollable, I do what I always have been doing...I just do!! (do what? you know what!)

PS: It's not an issue, if you've got someone with mixed feelings of you being just friends with her...do what I do, accept it!
PS: Just be devoid of what is going to happen with you & her in the future...enjoy the moment, be a carpe diem baby!!...you might not have her tomorrow
PS: What a coincidence, I was just talking about this to one of my friends yesterday.
PS: I lost some of my friends for some shitty reasons, what are the odds but if your reading this (please come back, I m sorry!!, I really am!!)
PS: As I end this post, I feel; YES!! men & women can really be just friends!! Y not!! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire