Guest RJ @ All India Radio

What an experience, I had a good shot at Radio Jockeying. Finally, I got published on all india radio ;-).

Hey guys, I'm Girish Mahadevan, the guest RJ for the day along with your RJ Padmini
  • Studio was really like an office (a government office with old furniture looks, very neat and clean)
  • RJ Padmini is very pretty ;-) and has a very fine taste of music.
  • RJing is more about how to keep conversations interesting and bring in different point of views.
  • RJ needs to be very spontaneous with thoughts & words. But, even RJs need to do their homework.
  • RJ's work is standalone. An RJ is in charge of everything and is responsible for whatever happens in the studio and on AIR.
At All India Radio, Rainbow FM studio- RJ Padmini at work ;-)

My Performance
  • I spoke well and I dint panic at any point (RJ is sure in my reach, I am coming ;-))
  • Think time is less- I heard my 1 hour transcript and I realized that RJ needs to fill every second with some interesting line, she (RJ Padmini) backed me at times when I took a 1-2 second think time.
  • I did capitalize on the opportunity- I did sing an old song "Abhi na jao chod kar, ka dil nahi bhara nahi", I told my favorite line "WHY SO SERIOUS" - Joker, and I told really honest things about my personality and nothing was fake on AIR.
I enjoyed every moment and its something which is well preserved in my head.




Anyone who wants to be a guest RJ at Rainbow FM with RJ Padmini can script a good request mail to nharainbow@gmail.com and hope RJ Padmini likes it ;-)

Comments

  1. Man.. u just keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one..keep up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Man U ROCKKKKKKK....;-P...BTW just chkin comments jaa rahe hai ya nahi!!!...:P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire