I am doing great
Individuality is the thing which everyone craves & that's the one thing which people loose as the years pass; but this psyched head of mine has stored that in its safe & this is something I ain't loosing for any serious fuck or for any inspirational character in this world (coz what the hell, I can be inspirational to a lot of souls for what I am right now)
Remember the golden words mouthed by Popeye the sailor man

""I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam !"
Most of the times, I indulge in self scrutiny which is of course a good thing but in that phase I loose my own trademark traits & become someone who is good or probably great butttttt way different from my true self. So, that's something which needs to be taken care off i.e. In the quest to be better, I am loosing my true identity; so instead of that artificial upbringing I should try modifying my built in aspects & strictly not hamper the default once to keep the true me alive always.
What I tend to do
I get to know about someone, I read about someone, I hear about someone or by some mode I get to know that someone (considering that someone has done something gr8), I try to be them & eventually end up making some changes in my lifestyle which is such a shit thing to do with myself.As now I have a clear idea of what I've been doing, I should go back to being myself & add attributes of theirs to my life instead of the desire to be exactly what they are.
Finally, I conclude that I really am doing great as getting to the roots of this boring thing proves that I am philosophical as well as profound by nature. I should just go and get things done & now its just my way or the highway.
BE MYSELF
Comments