No means No- Plan 'B'

Have just been surfing surfing just surfing and doing nothing in the past 10 days after I returned from MY 10 day trip , this is absolutely not what I would want. Thinking of it, I clearly refine myself to abettor my usage of time by concluding as "No means No to blogging /orkuting / Internet" as a time pass. Its strictly felt and deep within I have made one other point that "its for no good, if I am obsessed with them", without a doubt they are required but them its at times and not all the time. Internet/surfing is eating up all my time (from acads to gym to food to family time to sleep...thats almost everything), so I don't really intend to loose all this.


PS: I have made such conclusions b4 in many of my posts which I merely wrote and dint follow like Orkut Addiction , Constructive-Game Plan , Balancing Time and work , Revamped Girish , Have to work Hard , Highly Jobless ...none of them were put 2 action.
PS: But again whats wrong if I couldn't abide by those, still remains a subtle chance that I get corrected with this. BTW with this I'd try covering up for all the other posts too.
PS: I aint stopping blogging/orkuting or in general surfing...I m just reducing it to the point its required (as in when truly used for a reason)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire