BPO is cool !!
Lately I have been highly jobless and I have absolutely no activities to keep me occupied. Then the sudden urge in me came from within just to fight this joblessness. Thats y!! the fight for working is highly driven @ this moment.

OB!! I am not fighting for some other software company offer coz I am already placed and it would not be good if I let go of it for the same range company. Thats y!! its just one thing left in the platter & thats the very own Indian CALL CENTER'S (BPO), they have good offices but the job is quiet boring as there is no application of the so called brain which I have and secondly, it offer very less incentives. But here I aint fighting for the riches, its just the activity which really makes the way to fight the joblessness.
SO, thats it!!!!!!! I am going for a JOB INTERVIEW @ sreenidhi Infotech, Hyderabad wherein I would be appearing for Sathyam (BPO).
PS: I have a wavering mind...ref: My BPO thoughts 1, My BPO thoughts 2
PS: hope it goes well, will get in touch @ night, after everything gets over!!!
PS: tc, best of luck 2 myself...bye bye
UPDATE: I went for that BPO, cleared the first face-to-face round the after that as I was the best amongst the present crowd, I was sent first for the telephonic interview wherein I became a ticket seller and sold him one hyd-blore ticket....results- my grammar was not ok, so they cant select me...How on earth do they say this???--its not that i dont except my defeat or not face the reality but this think I really couldn't digest. Nevertheless, the info tech people called me again regarding them giving me a second chance (which never came).

OB!! I am not fighting for some other software company offer coz I am already placed and it would not be good if I let go of it for the same range company. Thats y!! its just one thing left in the platter & thats the very own Indian CALL CENTER'S (BPO), they have good offices but the job is quiet boring as there is no application of the so called brain which I have and secondly, it offer very less incentives. But here I aint fighting for the riches, its just the activity which really makes the way to fight the joblessness.
SO, thats it!!!!!!! I am going for a JOB INTERVIEW @ sreenidhi Infotech, Hyderabad wherein I would be appearing for Sathyam (BPO).
PS: I have a wavering mind...ref: My BPO thoughts 1, My BPO thoughts 2
PS: hope it goes well, will get in touch @ night, after everything gets over!!!
PS: tc, best of luck 2 myself...bye bye
UPDATE: I went for that BPO, cleared the first face-to-face round the after that as I was the best amongst the present crowd, I was sent first for the telephonic interview wherein I became a ticket seller and sold him one hyd-blore ticket....results- my grammar was not ok, so they cant select me...How on earth do they say this???--its not that i dont except my defeat or not face the reality but this think I really couldn't digest. Nevertheless, the info tech people called me again regarding them giving me a second chance (which never came).
SO ONE MORE TWIST IN MY THOUGHTS ABOUT A BPO, I AINT GOING 4 IT EVER AGAIN (subjected to change later in life ..hehe)
Comments