The obvious first step is usually the second step
If I have to do something, I gotta make sure I am doing it in the most optimal manner possible. I have realized that when I get an idea, I start thinking about the most optimal way to execute it, but then, almost always (so far), it leads me to overthinking or overanalysis, in turn, abandoning the idea for another time in space :).
I think, when one has an idea, it is better to run with the first (obvious) step. The obvious step is almost always the incorrect step to start out because our deep thinking hasn't validated it. But then again, usually, the obvious first step leads us to the zeroth step, which is what we need to commence our idea execution!
Let's say I have an idea about an app and I want to build it, but I don't know how to develop an app? What should I do first?
Obvious first step: Hire someone to build it or interest someone in the prospects of the app and partner with the guy?
Actual first step: Make a skeleton of your app that you can share with others, which will be used for hiring someone.
Hope that was confusing enough. Good luck.
Have a good day,
Comments
Post a Comment