What a fatty would regret?
I was thinking to myself...what would be the thing that I would regret after around 20 years.
I don't really regret anything as of today but the oldies sound like they have plenty of regrets: not having tried to skin down, not reading enough, not telling enough, not making love as often as I wish...and so on.
If you see the theme of regret, it's almost always that we regret NOT HAVING DONE SOMETHING. We generally don't regret doing things and screwing it up.
If I am fat after 20 years, I don't think I'll regret being fat (in a way, regretting not having to taken care of my heath), but I would surely regret not having tired to slim down, if at all.
PS: I used the word fatty because I know many in their 20-30s who are just thinking about, I repeat, just thinking about, joining the gym or going for a walk. Unfortunately, they have been thinking for many years now.
Comments
Post a Comment