"To-Not to do" list
The need of the hour is not trying to keep track of what I need to do, instead, try to keep track of things I shouldn't do; reality check: there is plenty of time to do all that is required to be done. I wasn't born busy, I got myself to it.
Start a to-not to do list, it is far better than having a to-do list becauseyou know it, I don't have to say why.
Just like there is net-neutrality to govern this monstrous Internet, we should have social-police to stop us addicts from doing all that we do over and over.
Start a to-not to do list, it is far better than having a to-do list because
Just like there is net-neutrality to govern this monstrous Internet, we should have social-police to stop us addicts from doing all that we do over and over.

Comments
Post a Comment