Don't use Vs Can't use
Restriction is the keyword here. A lot of places (online/offline) have restrictions and it's all for a cause.
There was a long 1hr halt at a traffic junction because our Chief Minister dint want anybody in his way, I realize that they block/break all kinds of signals - cellphones won't work, FM wont work - for security reasons. This is a classic example of enforced restriction (Can't use).
But, In theaters, people are asked not to use their cellphone, you see, people are instructed not restricted (Don't use), most of us don't follow instructions and still take calls during the movie (It is so damn annoying and ya, it spoils the experience). I think they should enforce restrictions by not providing any cellphone connectivity in the theaters.
Everyone is happy and nobody is complaining.
There was a long 1hr halt at a traffic junction because our Chief Minister dint want anybody in his way, I realize that they block/break all kinds of signals - cellphones won't work, FM wont work - for security reasons. This is a classic example of enforced restriction (Can't use).
But, In theaters, people are asked not to use their cellphone, you see, people are instructed not restricted (Don't use), most of us don't follow instructions and still take calls during the movie (It is so damn annoying and ya, it spoils the experience). I think they should enforce restrictions by not providing any cellphone connectivity in the theaters.
Everyone is happy and nobody is complaining.

Comments
Post a Comment