FAIL FASTER- Robin Sharma

A wonderful excerpt from today's Deccan Chronicle issue. I'd give you the gist as its very well said & also because I can totally associate myself with it.

The idea of failure being the price of greatness, it reminded me that too many of us are so afraid of failure that we don’t even try (Seneca once said, “it is not because things are difficult that we do not dare. It is because we do not dare that things are difficult”). Many of us are frightened of looking silly or being embarrassed by failure and as a result, we don’t take the risk and seize an opportunity.

We think failure is bad. It isn’t. It’s good. No, it’s great.

There can be no success without failure. It’s just part of the process. The companies and people who have reached the heights of success are the same ones that have failed the most often. You need to fail to win. And the faster you fail, the more quickly you’ll learn precisely what you need to do to win. So fail fast.
Out-fail the competition. Out-fail the person you once were.

Now, I don't say its the first time I've heard such things but its just the way they've put which makes it a class apart. All credits to
ROBIN SHARMA. Its actually an excerpt from "THE GREATNESS GUIDE 2". Loved it and enjoyed it...thanks for that, it was really really required coz I've frequently been bombarded with failures in the past few months...Peace out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire