Everyone likes poverty & Injustice

Finally, India on the rocks. I had this post in my mind since the SLUMDOG SUCCESS but due to some reasons it got delayed.

We won the OSCARS, actually the slum lifestyle won it for us. Why do such movies from India do so good globally, that's because they have the true Indian essence to it. Its quiet obvious but still I'd mention that the Indian essence is shear poverty & injustice. If you have noticed movies like
  1. Water
  2. Earth
  3. Laagan
  4. Slumdog Millionaire
  5. Gandhi
do great at the box office but have not been a hit in the Indian film industry nor with the Indian audience, that's coz these movies project our lifestyle, we get to see these things day after day (Its a routine hence not enjoyable). But the foreigners are stunned to witness something so inhuman still present in countries like India. So, they are prone to appreciate & enjoy the movie.

As a matter of fact, even Indians appreciate & enjoy things in the line Poverty & Injustice. How exactly? In India the most talked about shows are
  1. Balika Vadhu
  2. Kyuki Saans bhi kabhi bahu thi
  3. Utaran etc.


Now, its not that I see all these shows which I listed out. I actually see these things running everywhere I go. It might be a great concept but it's all about injustice & poverty; So, its a big hit...I think there is no point in stretching and proving my point further...good morning

PS: Peace out, no more analysis & fundas
PS: BTW, I don't fall in the category which enjoys poverty & injustice. But at the same times without a doubt SLUMDOG was superb


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire