Whats with ME
I wonder, what would people be doing without a job in hand after their graduation...of course, they would fight for it & get the job within few weeks or months. Now that I already have an offer in hand, what did I do after graduation...I was resting all day thinking its all gonna be perfect & there's nothing 2 worry.
But then now, m seriously worried about why the hell aren't they calling us as its been 6 months to my graduation [;-(]. Now m in a state wherein a person thinks of doing a lot when "on the job" but then gets turned off & has nowhere to go with the same things to do as wanted & liked before hand. Now me working in some other company with a substandard profile would really demotivate me to large extents but if it were to be that way then m ready to roll (no complains but kinda disliked..;-)).
PS: This applies to every guy/girl (mainly) waiting for their DOJ's from the SOFTWARE COMPANIES"
But then now, m seriously worried about why the hell aren't they calling us as its been 6 months to my graduation [;-(]. Now m in a state wherein a person thinks of doing a lot when "on the job" but then gets turned off & has nowhere to go with the same things to do as wanted & liked before hand. Now me working in some other company with a substandard profile would really demotivate me to large extents but if it were to be that way then m ready to roll (no complains but kinda disliked..;-)).
Some Related Happening
- What I think- this joblessness after graduation is seriously killing me, feels really bad to stay home doing absolutely nothing (actually enjoying..;-)). Thats really unlike me..but what 2 do!!
- My Mom thinks- its a blessing in disguise as my son gets more time to read for CAT entrance..LOL...when she says this, I feel its just coz shes trying to convince others that its all for the good & we wanted such a thing to happen......But the truth is that, I wanted to work from the very next day after graduation (no rest required)
- One Aunty said- u'll never get this time again, enjoy it coz after you start with ur career theres gonna be no free time....Very true & I totally accept & respect the view
"There is always a possibility of a good thing to have a hidden turn off parameter in it...& there is again a possibility that something bad may have an utter victory movement behind it"PS: last para is so f&^*ing insane, I dont no what I wrote but thats how I felt (still confused...;-))
PS: This applies to every guy/girl (mainly) waiting for their DOJ's from the SOFTWARE COMPANIES"
Comments