My Mobile- 5610 XpressMusic
What a lovely day!! its just me and my new mobile...I ordered it a week back & finally its delivered today afternoon as promised (in a weeks time).
Source: Gift 360 degrees
Provider: I-mint points (its a rewarding system, basically whatever you do you mint points, something like if you spend Rs 100 you get 2 points (site))
Points required: 39850 points ( My appa has around 66000 points)
My choices/options: whether to go for a Nokia 5610 XpressMusic or a office model Nokia E 71....All the mobile freaks might have bought the E71 as it has better features & its an office mobile but then my requirements were just
1. Good Music Capabilities/features
2. Fancy Looks
3. Should easily fit my tight jeans pocket (thats y I had to reject E 71 ;-))
4. Most of all!! A good/great camera (coz I am a born photographer ;-))
My experience: Its the first time, I've been given a brand new phone (Have used other models but then all were second or third hand ;-()
Serioiusly, I was kinda pissed with this image (not coz of the ugly me standing in my boxers ;D) but just coz the clarity aint attained (as in the thing which I expected of it)
PS: It can be possible that there needs to be some configuration which might improve the image clarity, would look into it.
PS: The first two images provide (gr8 clarity), last two provide close to great clarity.. I am happy with it
PS: Enough of my mobile review..ciao
Source: Gift 360 degrees
Provider: I-mint points (its a rewarding system, basically whatever you do you mint points, something like if you spend Rs 100 you get 2 points (site))
Points required: 39850 points ( My appa has around 66000 points)
My choices/options: whether to go for a Nokia 5610 XpressMusic or a office model Nokia E 71....All the mobile freaks might have bought the E71 as it has better features & its an office mobile but then my requirements were just
1. Good Music Capabilities/features
2. Fancy Looks
3. Should easily fit my tight jeans pocket (thats y I had to reject E 71 ;-))
4. Most of all!! A good/great camera (coz I am a born photographer ;-))
My experience: Its the first time, I've been given a brand new phone (Have used other models but then all were second or third hand ;-()
Road to my Mobile Usage
- Nokia 6600 (2nd hand- My bro used it for around 3yrs before me)
- N 73 (2nd hand- My bro used for some days I guess, then it came to me with a uncorrectable camera fault..LOL..just coz it was a China model, so i had to loose it to my mom)
- Nokia 6080 (2nd hand again- Mom used it and bought one other for her, so eventually I took this coz the one which she bought was not all that good ;-})
- Nokai 5601 XpressMusic (Brand New- Its all mine)
Serioiusly, I was kinda pissed with this image (not coz of the ugly me standing in my boxers ;D) but just coz the clarity aint attained (as in the thing which I expected of it)PS: It can be possible that there needs to be some configuration which might improve the image clarity, would look into it.
PS: The first two images provide (gr8 clarity), last two provide close to great clarity.. I am happy with it
PS: Enough of my mobile review..ciao



Comments
Post a Comment