Parrot Predictions

Parrot Predicting My Future & My lifestyle...A Parrot deciding whats my future like on the basis of the card it selects (sounds totally absurd & doing such a thing is stupidity)
- Girish (before 2 days)
But then, Yesterday itself!! I just went for this prediction service (it was kinda cool)
Bhavishya/future is something which ain't predictable but then, there are people who claim to do it & something inside me makes me want to know the future & believe in these things. Its not a costly service, so why the hell should I not give it a try!!!...thats what made me do this


Video001.3gp

The Video gives the total interview/chat which is there in words down below:
Me- its what m thinking & not what m speaking
Parrot Guy: Naam kya hai?
Me:Girish Mahadevan
Parrot Guy: says- "Girish Mahadevan Jyotishi" to the parrot & opens the shutter for the parrot to come n pick a card
Me: stunned!! (just coz it picked the card nearest to its shutter, kya lazy parrot hai...LOL)
Parrot Guy: Telugu ya Hindi
Me: Hindi! Hindi!!
Parrot Guy: Paisa Nahi rehta aapke hath mei, Kamana thoda hai aur kharcha karna zyada hai Me: not at all!! (m quite economical, I think he told this coz of my beardo looks I guess!!)
Parrot Guy: Bad time khatam hogaya aapka
Me:
Ohh gr8, thank god!!

Parrot Guy:
Badon ki bath nahi suntey, sirf apni sunta ho!!

Me:
true to the core but then vo toh sabhi ka case hai (m not the only one)

Parrot Guy:
Gussa aaya toh phata phat bol dete ho!!

Me:
true to the core again!! (good call)

Parrot Guy:
Aapka bad time khatam ho gaya, jo bhi karogey accha hoga

Me:
thank god again!! but y did he say that 2 times (nyhow good 4 me)

Parrot Guy:
Badey logon ka kamai ka khane ka nahi hai, khud ke kamai ka khane ka

Me:
of course!! I m totally going to be that

Parrot Guy:
Doston se maar khane ka time khatam hogaya

Me:
WTF, maine kab Doston se maar kahya hai, nyhow...good 4 me, so its oh k

Parrot Guy:
Aapke ghar mei ek shaadi hone wali hai

Me:
oh boy! Now thats something gr8, we have a marriage coming up in a weeks time (good call)

Parrot Guy:
Jo bhi kaam karte ho usko dhire dhire karenga toh accha hota, jaldi mei karain toh nahi hota, next month aapko good news aayega

Me:
han kya!! (totally bowled)

Parrot Guy:
Aapka bhagwan SAI BABA hai

Me:
very very very very true, I hear SAI RAM at least 20 times a day (mouthed by my mom)


Finally, nodding my head & giving Rs 20/- for the service


PS: Now I feel I dint utilize the service properly, I should have personally asked him about- "My Marriage", "My Job", "My family", "My life" & other things to do with "My Fame"...Not that I would point blank it to my life as he says but then, just for the sake of asking & utilizing the service
PS:
It was like 70:30 ratio (belief: disbelief)

PS:
I had to note down exactly what he's telling coz I may not recall the chat later on, as in the video, Parrot is continually creating disturbance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire