Bangalore Blasts

When the news broke a few hours back, I was completely taken aback but when I started to think of the previous blasts which took place in India, a feeling within me said "this is not at all surprising as its something which has continually being happening", the days are not far when people would just take these events as "a part of life".


mourn for not the ones who died or have got injured instead the presently innocent junta (including me) who are can still be one of the targets!! I am very scared of the activity source (terrorists/extremists) who seem to accomplish their acts effortlessly. Bangalore the IT capital cannot stop living on the edge as business has to run, not just Bangalore, as a matter of fact any place cant be shut for a day or two, its virtually impossible.

Whats eating me up
  1. Whats with the country's Security Measures- This is very much a cause which requires strict action, there is so much unemployment- why not recruit more and more security personals for each and every possible crowded place. (logically it might sound silly but emotionally its totally correct)
  2. Why High alert now- It simply looks as if we wait for a blast to strike us to take measures by announcing HIGH ALERT in the metros. Why don't we have High Alert all the time coz instead of panicking after blasts we can think of preventing it before hand. (There is a possibility of blast happening in high alerts too, but then at least we are making their (terrorists) job tougher with our security & by god's grace we can also catch the terror & stop the act)
  3. People would forget this event within no time- May be in a month's time people would start living as usual and security would be secondary for them, I have personally felt this- When Hyderabad blasts took place everything was made secure but now they seem to have forgotten everything...When I go to BIG BAZAAR, MALL'S, THEATERS & other recreational areas, I find those metal detectors beeping all the time for no reasons as there is no security to physically check us.

These blasts were just indicators of the terrorist works/acts as referenced from the Rediff & Indiatimes article. So very few have died (hope so, no census have been broadcasted on the TV so far) .


PS: As a Panchvi pass fellow I would say, "Oh good god!! Please send some of your AVATAR down here to this poor earth coz its the most required in these times" (not just for the blasts but for a lot other things too)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire