What slot to have in an conference
Indian stretchable time, it is for real.
It is difficult to get people to come on time when they are living in some palace a.k.a an awesome five star hotel. Coz frankly we are not used to living in a palace, and if we get a chance, no way we are prioritizing other activities over that.
So, it is simply wise to get a slot during the middle of the day at a conference and not at the start or the end of the conference. There are many other and better solutions, but definitely this is one of them.
I am looking at some nice ladies talking really well, presenting their PowerPoint in the best possible manner; but, only a handful are here in the conference room. I am so pissed that I care more to share this than listen to the presentation.
Good morning people! Get the Fuck up and come to the conference!
Comments
Post a Comment