We find one of the extremes as silly when both the extremes are equally silly

A friend of mine is very particular about cooking food only minutes before eating it, and it is unpardonable to consume food that is cooked a few hours prior to the time of consumption. Yesterday night we were talking about how silly it is to be so so so so so particular about when-the-food-is-cooked.

Now, when I look at myself, I understand that I am at the very opposite extreme of this silly behaviour. I don't mind at all as to when the food is cooked, as long as it is edible for consumption. But, today morning, when I had yesterday night's cooked meal, it struck me that if it were cooked just minutes before I ate it, it would have been much tastier. How silly is that? Damn silly! It's even sillier that we find one of the extremes as silly when both the extremes are equally silly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire