When I read articles such as "How to get ripped abs in 2 months" or "How to crack the exam"
Guys with ripped abs come up with an article “How to get
ripped abs in 2 months”. Guys who cracked the exam come up with an article “How
to crack the exam”. Fair enough.
Those who won have the answer, but those who haven’t are not asking the question that is being answered.The point is that there are 500 routes, out of which 200 routes lead to victory. The guy who won is just talking about ONE of those correct routes. What if I am not in YOUR route, but I am in one of the other 200 routes that lead to victory?
All I am saying is, it will be better if someone can answer “How to spot one of those 200 routes” as opposed to “how my route is one of those 200 routes”. And yes, it's not good to blindly change your route just because you read about some other route that leads to victory.