This is your life. It doesn't get any better than this.

I am Tylor Durdan.  Doesn't matter if you are poor or rich, I just want you to know that you are at your best, you are simply not living if you think it's going to get any better.


Life is overrated, I hope its gets better as we go. This is one wise-ass thing you gotta know before you turn 30. Life is really-really-overrated and yes, I can't prove it. If you don't believe me, wait till you turn 50, you'll get your proof. But unfortunately, you would have lost a lifetime. So, you can get your proof or you can simply agree to the fact that things around you and people around you are stupendously overrated. And one more thing, it doesn't matter what you are going thru (bliss or pain), it always gets better. Or as they say, it's always the same, just that you find it even better overtime.

I get really sad when people don't like it when I try to experience reality (without having to change it) as my dream, instead, they talk sane and drag me to their own boring reality.

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire