The Dark Knight Rises is over-hyped (it's safe to read, it's not a review)
Someone was telling me that the Dark Knight rises is over-hyped, and then she was expecting that (a batman fan) I'll become defensive. Wait a minute, why should I defend? I am responsible for that hype.
Actually, if people write in their movie reviews or say in their TV interviews that a movie is over-hyped, then for sure they got caught-up in the hype. How else would one know about something being "over" hyped. By the way, it's a community thing. A community takes pride in talking about how cool it is; this is "only" to spread the word to other like-minded people to join the community. Fans don't fake enthusiasm. Fans are really happy with the community, so happy as to want others to join the community.
But anyhow, if you think the movie is over-hyped, may be, you are right. But let me tell you! we created the hype, we want it that way. So yeah! we don't think it's over-hyped. Peace.
PS: This was I talking about The Dark Knight in 2008.