A 25 year old to a teenager. It's something to do with your face, you need this.

I am the guy you "uncle-ed" in the lobby...it's OK, I am getting old. I am cool getting "uncle-ed". So, now that I am bit old, I want to give you one really useful tip before you hit your twenties: Pimples will stay thru your teenage-life. Don't waste time/money on an acne cream or don't try to squeeze those pimples out with your fingers (the plucking device you are born with).

If you are not much of reader, let me leave you with this: a lot of us, at school, with truck-loads-of-pimple look really beautiful/handsome in our twenties. And especially the teenage-boys, don't worry about the TV-ads that show a guy with a really smooth skin after a clean shave (that guy is probably in his twenties or thirties). Understand that you are maturing and you're becoming more of a man/women (if not you, at least, your skin is becoming manly/womanly). Your hormones are acting-up, just realize that you have (kind-of) changed the way you look at girls/guys, you are a seeker now; it's not you, it's your hormones. So, what about the acne problem? hormones it is! celebrate your puberty (some people do, I am not kidding) and accept that you have to go through that ugly-pimple-face stage. 

Truth be told, I was very worried about my pimples (and I wonder "why did I not get time to study"). I used to apply those acne creams all the time, thinking that pimples are fucking with my beautiful face and that I CAN get rid of pimples. Was I wrong or was I wrong? I was so damn wrong about everything! I see my photos from college and school (that is, from when I was a teenager and when I had pimples on my face); Mostly, I see a really beautiful and cute guy (thank god! we did not have HD cameras, back then); but seriously, if I were a women, I would definitely dig me (just kidding!, one more tip: you'll never know what women likes and guys always overrate themselves), and yes, I couldn't get rid of my pimples for once. I used to pray that my face look clean whenever I had to met some beautiful girl (again, a girl who probably had pimples! but teenage-guys don't concentrate much on the face, do they!). Anyhow, it never happened, I always had that one-fucking-pimple.

That said, I am genuinely worried about you guys (teenagers) coz a lot of teenagers live on Facebook and Twitter (some of you probably got to this post from a social-network). So, keeping that in mind, I see that you (teenagers) are very social...you meet a lot of people everyday, you love clicking new photos every-freaking-day and all this might get you to think about those pimples getting captured in the photos. Guess what! teenagers look cute! with or without pimples (I am talking about the girls, I don't know about the guys). So, just as the pimples sprouted themselves, they WILL disappear themselves. Relax, you guys look great.

PS: Back in my days, I worked very hard on my pimples (behind-the-scenes, in the bathroom). That time is not a waste, if only this post could help a few teenagers. :) 
PS: If you think this is useful for teenagers, do share with your teenage friends and family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire