A 5 star lifestyle
There is something about the five-star hotels, it just makes you live life king-size (and of course, it comes with a really high price). I think, a five-star life is really amazing because everyone in the five-star hotel is considered equal. We are all guests. And I feel, the five-star hotels give you such a great experience only because everything is organized in the hotel (from the cleaners to the hotel manager). An organized lifestyle is beautiful.
It’s not the expensive bed or the super sexy bath-tub that we remember, it is the overall stay that makes a hotel “a five-star hotel”. Some of the five-star lifestyle that we can easily duplicate in our daily lifestyle:
It’s not the expensive bed or the super sexy bath-tub that we remember, it is the overall stay that makes a hotel “a five-star hotel”. Some of the five-star lifestyle that we can easily duplicate in our daily lifestyle:
1. Breakfast and Dinner are primary activities. We get a feeling “there is only so much space in our tummy but there is so much to eat”. We really eat like crazy and we love it afterwards. A heavy breakfast leads to really productive hours in the office.
2. We seriously value everything we have around us because we pay a freakishly high price for it. I used all the towels and pillows I was provided with; I took bath in all different places in the hotel (and one more place where I was not supposed to.)
3. We comfortably do whatever work we have pending. Office work is simple, we have all the time in the world. We are at ease, because the lighting around us is so beautiful that we don’t get stressed with work.
4. We demand great service. We ensure that we don’t run short of anything. I must have harassed (pun intended) the receptionist and the other cleaners with all kinds of questions (apology accepted, says the receptionist!).
5. We appreciate the beauty around us and the simple designs in the rooms/hotel. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the girl sitting in front of me is better than my monitor J. You see, it’s just how you see it. It’s not how it actually is.
6. We greet strangers with a decent smile in the hotel lobby or the lift (not just hot ladies, even men). Say “hi” or wait (if you worry, they won’t reciprocate), just do this: smile.
All in all a great trip. Peace.