What, how, why...then ask, why like this
At times, we see/hear/feel something and we think “oh my god! I have experienced that, but, back then, I never thought about it this way”. This is why we have such a feeling: We care about what we are doing, how we are doing, and why we are doing it. But, we care very little about why is it that we are doing it this way. Once you find the meaning to that; you understand why is it the best way of doing that thing, or you figure-out how to change or modify that way to suite your work.
Especially, at work, you’ll see that a lot of us don’t ask why-like-this and some of us don’t even ask why-this. This is just sad. By the way, if you want to change and start asking these questions, just remember that nobody is going to notice this change in you and over a period of time, asking these questions will become a habit (which is great!).
We usually get an answer to why-like-this very late in our lives. That’s exactly why we get the feeling I was talking about in the first line. I think, it’s better to have this question in mind for all the important things we do on a regular basis. Therefore, don’t just do it, don’t just know why you are doing it, try to find out why is it that you are doing it that way.
Especially, at work, you’ll see that a lot of us don’t ask why-like-this and some of us don’t even ask why-this. This is just sad. By the way, if you want to change and start asking these questions, just remember that nobody is going to notice this change in you and over a period of time, asking these questions will become a habit (which is great!).
We usually get an answer to why-like-this very late in our lives. That’s exactly why we get the feeling I was talking about in the first line. I think, it’s better to have this question in mind for all the important things we do on a regular basis. Therefore, don’t just do it, don’t just know why you are doing it, try to find out why is it that you are doing it that way.