Make your friends write a review - they are your best advertisers

I just realized that if you are a writer planning on publishing your first book, then the best advertisers you should rely on would be your friends. If you can just convince your friends to review the book and talk about it in their networks, it will be good enough for you to get the kind of visibility you (a first-time author) need.

I (we all) have friends, and yes you are right! Friends don’t usually entertain all this…some of your friends wouldn’t even like your work irrespective of how good or bad it is. I am not talking about the friends who you are pally-pally with or who you are sleeping with J. I am talking about the friends who truly do the kind of work/thing you are writing about, and it is almost impossible for you to not find these people because if you are writing about a work/thing, you’ll probably know some exceptional people in the field. Worst comes to worst, if you don’t have that kind of friends, you should try to make some thru online social networks.

Make your friends write a review. That’s the best advertisement you, a first time author, can get. As of now, I am a theorist, I haven’t experienced this, but I plan on experiencing it pretty soon. I got influenced by a research paper on What makes a critic tick. After finishing the research paper, my conclusion was that friends are the best advertisers for a first-time writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire