In the end, I realized...

…that what I got is exactly what I wanted, but what I thought about what I want isn’t so right.

We all go through this at some point or the other, don’t we? It’s so true that we assume things, blindly go with the advise we get, simply follow what’s historically been done as correct, and then, when we get what we want and see what’s it all about, we get sad about it not being even close to our expectations. The fucking reality is in front of us, why don’t we just verify it ourselves. Let me give you some examples, verifying what it actually feels like being in Dubai will help you understand what Dubai actually isn’t…verifying what writers actually do might help you understand how many un-cool things are associated with writing …verifying exactly what that smart phone does will help you understand that you don’t need most of the features in that phone.

So, don’t be sad….it’s you who got you there, and it’s up to you to verify what it actually feels-like being there (before actually being there).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire