If you want, you can break the news
With so much to consume on the internet, the users don't care about repetitive actions. That is, even if you repeat the top 100 news feeds as if it were your stories...most of the times, people won't be able to make out if you were the origin of that story...also, people don't have time to figure these things out.
The copying business is just too good to resist, I definitely see that copying is a skill of the future leaders. If there is a breaking news on NDTV, and I get to know from them about it...and then I report the same news with my views (on my channel), then that very much becomes a breaking news in my channel.
It no longer matters who reports first, especially on the internet where news echoes all the time. (#Journalism)
The copying business is just too good to resist, I definitely see that copying is a skill of the future leaders. If there is a breaking news on NDTV, and I get to know from them about it...and then I report the same news with my views (on my channel), then that very much becomes a breaking news in my channel.
It no longer matters who reports first, especially on the internet where news echoes all the time. (#Journalism)