If I were doing my schooling with an iPad having already been invented

I am so damn impressed with the ecosystem of Steve Jobs' creations that I think If I were doing my schooling with an iPad having already been invented, I would known what it is like to actually UNDERSTAND the concepts in the textbooks. I personally think, the textbooks should be prepared keeping in mind the weakest student of a class. Complexity in the textbooks is what makes it uncool. In my times, people stressed a lot on having great teachers...In the coming era, people will stress on better apps for learning (Remember! Steve Jobs gave us an app ecosystem). When we can have e-learning for software products for experienced adults to understand concepts...I don't see a reason why we can't have e-learning for kids doing Laplace transformations and balancing equations with scary benzene rings.

I believe, if your kid doesn't do good in exams, either it is because the textbooks are just way sophisticated for him or because he is not interested in studies. If it's the former then you have got to find out which app can help your kid: a YouTube video, an audio program, a Wikipedia page, an interactive iPad app or a virtual classroom in online forums (look for on online solution if you don't find a good tutor offline). I am really psyched about the way people are building apps on iPad, watch this, I can only wish:




When it comes to academics, I am still on the slower side. But I think if I plan to do a PhD when I am 40, I should be able to prepare well for it and get tutored with ease. I can only thank you, Steve jobs. I feel like I know you really well, and I lost someone really close to me.

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire