I don't want to be the origin of bullshit
If no one said it, is it worth saying it? that’s the question you need to ask yourself when you write a blog post or a message on your FB wall. Personally, I think all of us are looking for an original idea, we don’t want to copy stuff that is online and post it on our blog or our FB wall (as our own). But the point is, do you really think that your original idea is worth sharing. When it comes to news, we want reality and we want to know what is exactly happening wherever it is happening, and we know that a lot of original news feeds are totally unworthy of our time!…So, being original and genuine is great, but make sure your originality is worth sharing, if not, don’t share it J.
I come up with original ideas all that time, but I don’t want to be the origin of bullshit, so I don’t blog all my original ideas.
Comments
Post a Comment