Save Girish - Pay Rs. 300

Donating is real fun, a few years back I worked for CRY, giving a donation meant filling forms, signing is some 4-5 pages and sitting for an objective type test. But that is history, log on to any charity site you like, I suggest savethechildren.in, you don't have to fill any forms, just donate with your debit/credit card and also get the 80G benefit in the donation certificate. I did it, and I promise it wont take more than 2 minutes. What are you waiting for, before you donate- Do your research - here, here, here and watch the embed video for sure (then you'd know why the title says Save Girish).


Happy Christmas. BTW, Rs 300 is the least you can donate, I think a lot of us can do better than this, how about a a few thousand bucks ;-).

Comments

  1. hey you are doing terrific job.
    I am also planning to donate some donation.
    And if possible please specify the location where one can do any kind of help like giving cloths or anything he /she wish to . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yash.

    About your question, I think you should go to CRY.org or find out about NGO's in your town.

    For donations, savethechildren.in is a good one.

    Good day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire