Its a buffet, help yourself
or else you might not get the help you want. It is really a waste to wait for people to refer us to their friends (for help), why? because, for us to get help, all the three parties have to find time. I am the guy who waits waits and waits forever - not any more - till my so called referral a.k.a the middle man gets time to refer me. But, now I have realized that these middle men take a lot of time to get us help and it is far better to just go and approach people our-self.
Someone said, god helps only those who help themselves. I was being a give-up candidate, and thinking of the correct approach all the time, time just passed by, and in the end, I had to drop the whole thing coz I couldn't get help.
You need to (especially me) seek help for yourself. Apart from a few jerks in the workplace/society/community/forums, all the rest of them will always be willing to help. I just learned from one video in okdork.com which says something very similar, go talk to people, invite them, go approach them and they will surely help you out.
Someone said, god helps only those who help themselves. I was being a give-up candidate, and thinking of the correct approach all the time, time just passed by, and in the end, I had to drop the whole thing coz I couldn't get help.
You need to (especially me) seek help for yourself. Apart from a few jerks in the workplace/society/community/forums, all the rest of them will always be willing to help. I just learned from one video in okdork.com which says something very similar, go talk to people, invite them, go approach them and they will surely help you out.

Comments
Post a Comment