Shrek in my cube
When you are at work, you get so damn busy doing ur so called work that you forget the world around you. Your cube is where is you spend almost 1/3 of your life...blah blah blah, It really makes a big difference if you just treat your eyes in places like your cubicle, your desk at home, your car, and your house (if you have one).
I sometimes get so freaking serious that I feel bad or sad or whatever; say, when I don't meet my targets or something of that sought...the point is, I become serious which I personally consider very fatal, coz even drinking and smoking have better odds than stress.
You gotta job, So, you gotta do it, no matter what (BTW, I love my work, but, its still work and you cant be stressed doing it). So, I got a Shrek to my cube and placed the small small happy faces in front of me at my desk at office/home...Guess what! It really effects your mood and it works fabulously to make you realize "its just a job, so just relax".
Shrek at my cube- he tells me I worry too much, he tell me I ought to smile more ;-)
I sometimes get so freaking serious that I feel bad or sad or whatever; say, when I don't meet my targets or something of that sought...the point is, I become serious which I personally consider very fatal, coz even drinking and smoking have better odds than stress.
You gotta job, So, you gotta do it, no matter what (BTW, I love my work, but, its still work and you cant be stressed doing it). So, I got a Shrek to my cube and placed the small small happy faces in front of me at my desk at office/home...Guess what! It really effects your mood and it works fabulously to make you realize "its just a job, so just relax".
Comments
Post a Comment