Driver made a mistake

Had a bad car accident, it scared the shit out of me. It could have been fatal and the accident was really unexpected (I know! that's why its called an accident) and I realized:
  1. Seat belt is a life saver - it reduces fatality by at least 80-90 percent (that's coz I had my seat belt on; I dint move a bit ,and I was steady and ready for a tumble)- But, I had 3 other people along with me...So, who would answer for them, should something tragic happen.
  2. The few seconds, around 2-3 seconds of turbulence is something the driver can never forget coz he is helpless and cant curse himself anymore for not avoiding such accidents.
  3. Whatever you say- The road was bad, the people don't know how to cross the roads, people don't know how to drive etc. The fact is you were careless and you gotta be more careful the next time.
Be a Man, face it, you did screw up and thank god your lucky, accept it and don't play the blame game (That's all I could tell myself)

PS: Now who will pay 6k for the damage (Thank god its just a NANO -World's cheapest car (so far))
PS: I hope you girls enjoyed the NANO adventure ;-D, peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire