Office- an Unofficial guide


Talking about office has become a style statement, all of a sudden, I talk to my friends and everybody pulls their professional side out of their soul, it's amateurish coz when you speak about your office day in and out, you tend to dislike it for all reasons and victimize yourself for being a part of it. Ohh k, my last two posts were about office...but I am no victim, I am just blogging the facts right!! ;-P



What's reality?..its obvious but not easy just like common sense is really not common
  • People who work in their respective companies are those who came by choice and not by force, this job is a life saver for them & of course, serves as their so called style statement.
  • Oh my god! I hate my job is so common that it gives them a feeling of being cool but seriously, whats wrong with them...I find it so uncool (I hate my job but I don't tell it unless asked for)
  • At times, people do certain things and make it public about how they fooled their company, well!! get this straight, there are a lot of you who come and go, the companies are fooling you always & your don't even know that.
  • Don't have time, damn this work load- I just cant stop laughing at this!! People who are in the office give a maximum productivity of 4-5hrs a day; how come so less? cant explain, you do the logic/math ;-), just put some insights on employee extracurricular activities ;-D (drinking tea, pissing, IM'ing, news reading, lunch break, calls/messages & lazy evenings, strolling, mail forwards etc)...as a matter of fact, I come home tired, c'mon after all the extra curricular, you certainly will get de-energized.
  • Cursing their bosses really does it for them, by the way, few years ago these bosses were just like us...cursing their bosses..gotcha ;-) , they might be bullish or a nut case in your terms but whatever it is they did what it takes...they are there and you've got a long road ahead.
  • Finally, thinking that they are the smartest of the lot/team...amateurish to the core! just know that a person when new has only questions to ask but those guys have to give answers to your silly/stupid question which actually is a little difficult. Try going to "Are you smarter than the 5Th grader? " ;-)
A million more things which people do and remove all doubts of them being stupid, So, if you have some amateurish thing going on, I say! loose it. It's just a job not your life. Tomorrow is a weekend and hell yeah!! Thank god its Friday, I m rolling out for a great outing...fun times are waiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire