I am SOCIAL- my ERGO article

The final edition of ERGO magazine invited readers to write on ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORKING, how could I miss out on this!! I gave a 200-250 word article which dint get published exactly the way I penned but got proofread (sort of) & summarized before getting published.
Authoring an article somehow gives me a high...;-)..silly but worth a space in my shelf.

I AM SOCIAL (my article)--the last/rightmost article (if you've got some time- enlarge by clicking the image for a good read)

PS: When I went to scan this article in my office, I tried telling them it's not personal, it's official..but how? ;-P
PS: I wonder how many people might have given their articles...Fact: ERGO is circulated to every other big shot office (IT for sure)...so invites would easily cross a 50,000 mark if not a lakh..you know what I am trying to say right!!...;-P
PS: Another fact: nobody gives a damn, who wants to write!!..I want to ;-)....ERGO is safe as long as there are people like me...but no use, bye bye ERGO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire