'dont have time' Really!!
Would you please shut the F up!! People use this line 'don't/dint have time' quiet often, it's just a part of every god damn conversation. Do your shitty stuff all day & then run short of time to do what you gotta do on the first place.
I am no saint but I am self complacent with the way I spent/invest my time..;-)..wise ass!!
Needless to say, the main cause of the line 'dint/don't have time' is improper prioritization of work. We tend to do stuff which is the easiest then head towards what sucks the most (that's really who it is right!!); In the same line, we do the least important things first and save the most important ones for the last...that's really sick,really really sick.
Don't procrastinate!! (hah!!...you pervert, I know it sounds funny), if you do procrastinate (again!), it's all because you don't prioritize. Whatever it is, prioritize man! That's really a life saver, it takes time but the time is really well spent. How to do it? use a to-do list or set proper reminders in your cell phones to get things done (million other ways, needless to discuss).
So, just make it a point to make that stupid/silly line as a taboo in your conversations. Cheers to a prioritized work life. Oh k guys, beeper says 10 minutes is more than enough for this blog entry (just kidding, I ain't that stupid)...;-)..prioritize as hell oh k, bye.
I am no saint but I am self complacent with the way I spent/invest my time..;-)..wise ass!!
Needless to say, the main cause of the line 'dint/don't have time' is improper prioritization of work. We tend to do stuff which is the easiest then head towards what sucks the most (that's really who it is right!!); In the same line, we do the least important things first and save the most important ones for the last...that's really sick,really really sick.
Don't procrastinate!! (hah!!...you pervert, I know it sounds funny), if you do procrastinate (again!), it's all because you don't prioritize. Whatever it is, prioritize man! That's really a life saver, it takes time but the time is really well spent. How to do it? use a to-do list or set proper reminders in your cell phones to get things done (million other ways, needless to discuss).
So, just make it a point to make that stupid/silly line as a taboo in your conversations. Cheers to a prioritized work life. Oh k guys, beeper says 10 minutes is more than enough for this blog entry (just kidding, I ain't that stupid)...;-)..prioritize as hell oh k, bye.

Comments
Post a Comment