I wanna start a business


What a novice am I !
I have no idea of how to do it (business) & I was still thinking that I'd start my own business one day & that is the day when I'd devise a plan & start straight ahead. But, my freaking brain cells dint think of devising the plan now & starting it later on.

It's not that i have total idea of how to do business but at least I get to learn a lot of things from my workplace, its fair enough that for doing business you need awareness more than a high funda MBA degree. (note: I still am a novice)

So, what now??
  1. Devise a plan, don't wait for anything (start it as you find time)
  2. Be aware, always on a lookout.
  3. Lets have a eureka moment wherein some creative/innovative idea pops up (it will happen)
  4. Do not talk about your so called "interest in business" to anyone
PS: I am seriously thinking a starting a business by myself in an around a year or two.
PS: of course, my MBA is also essential coz that's again more on an interest than requirement.
PS: That's all for the news today have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire