Quick Fix for a Child
Note: its a tyro annalist's (thats me;-)) view, may be junk but kinda true coz I myself have been an utterly miserable kid through out my schooling.

There is as such no quick fix for a kid, what ever happens has to be consequential coz its like a maze where in a child needs to enter a particular door periodically to reach the destination within the time limit. Mind it, I have referenced a maze with the kid's performance just coz sometimes the kid may enter a wrong door but some how make it to the point by luck or may be a miracle.
I m not some psychologist to give sensible examples ;-), so plz don't expect such things from this excerpt but this post was a shear arousal of my cousins behavior towards every god damn thing/person which made me think of him/her as an exact byproduct of improper parenting/counseling, now it does not have anything to do with me but if rewinding 5yrs then i am also eligible for this category coz I was the same person as my cousins 5yrs back (what I yam trying 2 say is that, there is a high probability that he/she may change as they age but it isn't certain whether they would take the right path).
I can proudly boast of me having good knowledge of ethics & etiquettes @ this point in my life which I have been accruing from the past 4yrs and the process is still 'on'. Now this post doesn't involve me (so leave it!!), what really takes me aback is:
1. Why cant a kid be poured with this ethical content right from the childhood?
2. Why is he/she preferred to be innocent when there are so many good things which can be easily "INFLICTED" by the so called smart parents?
I really find it silly when parents stress on results, they are actually the end point and thats what really matters !!! ohhhhhhhh k but its not the kids prep which is the soul parameter for telling us how he would fair in it , its also his/her habits which could propel them to a better position or derail them to a much worser position.
NO MATTER WHAT!!! I AIN'T Blaming Parents
They (parents) are responsible for the kids upbringing, but the kid is responsible for his/her own habit upheaval so no harm to any of u Mom Dad's who are reading this ;-). One thing is sure, its a mutual effort which makes or breaks a kids personality traits.
Kids personality reflectors (as i c it):
- English speaking skills- forget about vernacular skills
- Communicating skills- involves sensible questioning & answering
- friends circle- with his/her involvement in it
- Actions in the case of adversity & when given power
- others views over his/her behavior
- RESULTS- academics, curricular & character certificate from known people (UTMOST)
There are so many people with almost everything in favor but are not respected coz they lack the character which is really the key to everything. A man without character is worthless coz thats the biggest asset which he can posses.
PS: Try to tune your brain to a particular paradigm, thats the first thing to every success coz it always happens that you posses all the qualities but there is a requirement of a paradigm shift which enables you to think and act in certain ways.
PS: I am also fighting to attain the best character possible, so the fight is ON...ciao
PS: BTW those cousins to whom the post is dedicated are my all time favorites Manoj(17yrs) & Manisha(13yrs)......hope success pours in their lives (unlike me)
Comments