I yam 21 ;-)

It had 2 come some or the other day;so it isn't all that special, BTW I have finished my engineering and now its time for me to join an office (so, its good that I am earning from this age). Forget about what is done and what had happened, let me just focus on what is to happen!!!

I have been chill through out my life (so far) and would love to continue the same way but things may not be as easy as they were from now on, Not that I have a zillion responsibilities, its just that i have aged to a certain extent and have to start behaving matured (which I haven't been). I just wanna make sure that from now on I don't want to repent for anything, thats a tough thing 2 achieve practically but with a little determination I can overcome at least most of it and make sure I have very less of it 2 face.

WHAT I DID 2Day
  • Afternoon- RAJDHANI RESTAURANT, there we had good rajasthani thali. Everyone was full after the lunch. Then i drove home and rested for a while.
  • Evening- Chandvani Uncle & Aunty came home along with Cheeku, then we headed to Parmesh Bhaiyas place where we had fruits & पकोडा then we went out for a drive with cheeku for a cup of tea.
  • Night- had our dinner @ CHELLAMS RESTAURANT, its total south Indian cuisine, Had masala dosa and then again I drove back home ;-).
Dressed up to the 9's
I don't have a oscar speech to present, as in "i'd like to thank my mother & father ...blah blah blah";-D, I am not that sentimental (do hell with it;-)).

PS: gotta chill now, its just my bday
PS: I don't like birthdays just coz, I feel that if a person manages to be alive for 365days he/she gets to celebrate it, now thats utter nonsense coz thats no reason for a celebration ( logically).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire