Guys in their 20s and 30s need this, they really do
A nice chair.
Yes! a really nice chair is one of the best investments at home. We sit all the times and our back is always on some stress because our chair isn’t ergonomically good. A really nice chair feels comfortable and corrects your poster through your 20s and if you see, most of us start getting old during our 20s.
I have never seen people worry about where they sit and how comfortable the chair is. We are really used to giving stress to our back, and anything that accommodates our ass is considered as a good chair. We are used to mediocrity and to mediocre devices (not just chairs).
So, it’s a no brainer...you spend most of your day sitting on your chair, you should spend thousands of rupees (if you earn decent) to get a really nice chair. You will thank me when you are 40, when your friends who-did-not-buy-a-nice-chair have terrible back-aches and you don’t. It seems like a long shot but definitely a done deal.
PS: I learnt it the hard way. But, better late than never. I am going to buy a really comfortable chair very soon.
Yes! a really nice chair is one of the best investments at home. We sit all the times and our back is always on some stress because our chair isn’t ergonomically good. A really nice chair feels comfortable and corrects your poster through your 20s and if you see, most of us start getting old during our 20s.
I have never seen people worry about where they sit and how comfortable the chair is. We are really used to giving stress to our back, and anything that accommodates our ass is considered as a good chair. We are used to mediocrity and to mediocre devices (not just chairs).
So, it’s a no brainer...you spend most of your day sitting on your chair, you should spend thousands of rupees (if you earn decent) to get a really nice chair. You will thank me when you are 40, when your friends who-did-not-buy-a-nice-chair have terrible back-aches and you don’t. It seems like a long shot but definitely a done deal.
PS: I learnt it the hard way. But, better late than never. I am going to buy a really comfortable chair very soon.