Mr.Dependable Tag
All those good husbands and employees would like to get this printed on their resume ;-).
Its not the Mr.Dependable I am interested in, its just that all those who depend on Mr.Dependable are up for trouble bcoz the so called Mr.Dependable is not gonna be around all the time and its very likely that he has made you restless, carefree and free from troubles.
All I want to say is that Mr.Dependable is a temporary fix and the best thing for us is not to fall back all the time thinking that there is a guy who can handle the rest, instead of that, we should be the PLAN B for our own activities and make sure these highly productive Mr.Dependable's are running out of dependents ;-).
Go on the street, run down the steps, go to the shop, catch an auto, drive your own car and make/order your own food. Better done than said ;-D.
PS: It took me 3 months to finally get 2 dumbles from a Sunday market, all the time I'd be waiting for my bike/car, my driver or I thought my MOM would bring it for me when she finds time. Today when I went to the Sunday market, it took less than 5 minutes to make a purchase. Why dint I do this 3 months back? -blank face-
Its not the Mr.Dependable I am interested in, its just that all those who depend on Mr.Dependable are up for trouble bcoz the so called Mr.Dependable is not gonna be around all the time and its very likely that he has made you restless, carefree and free from troubles.
All I want to say is that Mr.Dependable is a temporary fix and the best thing for us is not to fall back all the time thinking that there is a guy who can handle the rest, instead of that, we should be the PLAN B for our own activities and make sure these highly productive Mr.Dependable's are running out of dependents ;-).
Go on the street, run down the steps, go to the shop, catch an auto, drive your own car and make/order your own food. Better done than said ;-D.
PS: It took me 3 months to finally get 2 dumbles from a Sunday market, all the time I'd be waiting for my bike/car, my driver or I thought my MOM would bring it for me when she finds time. Today when I went to the Sunday market, it took less than 5 minutes to make a purchase. Why dint I do this 3 months back? -blank face-
Comments
Post a Comment