Virudhanagar Trip
Virudhanagar is one and a half an hour journey from Madurai i.e. around ten hours from Chennai. It was really a quick visit and I am sure the duration wasn't enough for us to move around (2 days would have been perfect). A short trip is what you need when you get caught up in a tiring work routine.
Virudhanagar is a small town with lots of SKODAS & FORDS (if you know what I mean), it remindes me of the Incredible India campaign. I was expecting farmland and lots of cattle but I guess, villages have all that, not towns.
I THINK: Whats developed is tiring and some travelers (like me) look out for places which are devoid of the regular technology and westernization. NATURE is what comes in our mind when we think of the word PEACE.
My Itinerary (from my diary)
Chennai to Virudhanagar
Virudhnagar to Chennai
Overall, the virudhanagar trip was good and hope to go for such short trips time to time. The other folks with me:
- Pandiarajan (The groom, from Level (3))
- Karpagam
- Murali
- Udhay
- Shiva
- Shalom
PS: Reached Chennai by 5:30 am and came home by 7 (ref: the itinerary), had to rush to office by 9.
PS: Looking forward to the snaps which we tooks in the trip.

Comments
Post a Comment