Tamil family TALKS
It’s too much to take for a guy who doesn’t speak much, really! Sometimes these family talks just get me frustrated to the core. Some spree of topics which has got me tired and has made me realize that it’s so damn innocently weird.
Some person got an MBA seat & is heading for a bright future which would supposedly fetch him huge sums after passing out- I just can’t speak on this coz I flunked miserably throughout my acads, but I am sure of one thing that no freaking education can guarantee you huge sums without having to work your ass off (on the job).
Some guy was as tall as me & it seems it was tough to find him a match (spouse)- really!!, I hear all the time that being tall is a virtue (I am not gawky or anything, nor am I over grown). I really am not a marriageable commodity as of now, now that’s all over my face & age too...;-)
Some person got an MBA seat & is heading for a bright future which would supposedly fetch him huge sums after passing out- I just can’t speak on this coz I flunked miserably throughout my acads, but I am sure of one thing that no freaking education can guarantee you huge sums without having to work your ass off (on the job).
Some guy was as tall as me & it seems it was tough to find him a match (spouse)- really!!, I hear all the time that being tall is a virtue (I am not gawky or anything, nor am I over grown). I really am not a marriageable commodity as of now, now that’s all over my face & age too...;-)
Who is an ideal grown up child & how they behave- It’s always ‘oh k’ with me for all that they say in the family but when a person defines ideal child as ‘the one who doesn’t talk with others, doesn’t go on outings, listens to what all their parents say & finally, have amazing academic track records’...I say F**k off, it’s just that the child is a loner & can’t find friends for him/herself, that’s all to it (an open question- temme me a guy/girl who made is big without having any people skills?)...I hate this coz, I am simply opposite..;-)
Which is the so called best career option- now that I’ve got in this techie stuff (IT industry) after my engineering; which is what every other dog is doing now a days, I get to hear anything and everything as a career option except this one. BTW engineering is still the most sought after graduation course & most of them have sent their kids for engineering...why?
No more emotional attyachar...got fed up & now I know what exactly all the Tamil family talks are about, I am a proud Tamilian but I am surly not from a family which speaks like this, my family is way too ahead of times...;-)...BTW the family which speaks like this is also very innocently cool, I love them man!
PS: I just don’t wanna fall in this league later in time, let us be practical & let them be!
PS: I am sure there are a lot of you out there, who get the same crap as this (for me it aint frequent, lucky me;-))

Comments
Post a Comment