Won the battle - Lost the WAR
its simply terrorism & of course they are here 2 kill...be it a high profile civilian or a policemen or any1..this post is not about what is to be done? & what all happened? but its about whats clearly felt (personal note).
"what can we learn from this incident" is the question to be answered...but I say for a moment keep the incident on hold & focus on "whats there 2 learn from the terrorists"...those bloody 25-30yrs old youth with immense training & determination have executed it & its their aim which made them do inhuman things (4 days straight battle..how on earth?), the country has finest NSG, Police & the Army but still everyone was given a hard time in this operation. Its something which explains "if you are head bent about something, then your more likely to get the thing you want".

Terror- Now thats more like it!!...A guy with a few bullets who just wants to watch the world burn
I was watching TV; switching different news channels for around 10hrs a day but what makes my blood boil is that these people are destined to kill & be killed eventually, they do not even want to escape with a hostage situation; its just that they want to make their presence felt worldwide , even at the cost of their own lives. I felt very bad as civilians had no idea of bullets being showered at them, its not the casualties to be highlighted, its the Freedom & Security of people on the edge.
Things in my 20's amateur head:
- If we have an intake of 10 people in the NDA,IMA etc...then we should bring in 20 & train them for internal & external disturbances (50-50%).. We really really need a home land security in our country.
- Bring in rules which deals with- Area wise intelligence & ID proofing
- Fight the people who manufacture these terrorists coz these terrorist are not born evil.
- Bring no politics to security & freedom of the people
- Make things tight & not lengthy- work towards getting things done by getting the right people to work
- Make things strict- be it about wearing helmet while driving, or smoking on the streets or any such small things which unknowingly take more than 500 lives every day
PS: I tried for NDA but dint qualify, people would really like to join the forces (as I did)...but I really was not the right fit academic wise but other areas were quite fine with me.
PS: No one is to blame, "be the change you want to see in the country"..thats the bottom line.
PS: I think people die on a daily basis like this in the places like Kashmir but when it happens in Mumbai people are stunned..just coz its affecting their lives, that's how silly things really are.."till it doesn't directly strike me, I would let it happen & not bother"
PS: Whatever happens, try trusting the youths for work...coz they can sweat their blood for some work if properly paid/satisfied.
PS: God bless Mumbai & the whole wide world as a matter of fact.
PS: I salute each & every person who fought in this operation (all those who are dead & all those who came back alive)
Comments
Post a Comment