CAT-08 slipped

oh good god!! Finally the D-Day has become history & with full confidence I can announce that there are more exams 4 me to appear as this was a flop show..;-). I liked the experience of CAT exam & I am also very clear about how easy can the paper get for those who have prepared coz really CAT ain't some rocket science, its just a GENERAL paper with immense surprise factor to deal with.

I would equip myself for the coming exams & hope for the best for getting in a coveted b-school in a year or two. I am also very sure that I ain't rushing myself for getting in some b-schools just to get over with my post graduation instead I'd take things slowly & make the most outta my MBA which I'd do in future (hopefully).

PS: I met one female sitting just in front of me, who was so so silly that she asked me whether we can copy or not (that's heights of innocence a.k.a stupidity..LOL)..;-D..BTW she took my number...hurry hurry, at least I got something out of this CAT exam...LOL
PS: My cousin bro studying @ IIM-L is himself unhappy with the way things are proceeding in regards with the placements there...I was stunned to hear that even the mighty IIM's are badly hit by this market crash....chalo at least I am not the only victim...;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire