Hit bottom ASAP
It's better to hit bottom as soon as possible because only after you have lost everything, you are free to do anything. Reminds me of Durden.
Anyways, I usually end up using up my mind and body (in a way, hitting bottom) to such an extent that further usage would kill me. This is true for intoxication, exercise, games, music etc. I usually go full on with the intoxicating activity till I hit bottom. It is only after that can I retrospect and think about detoxifying my body and mind.
Is there scope for improvement? There might be, but it isn't worth it. Hitting bottom is essential every once in awhile because we need to be interested in starting over with life again and again. After all, we need the "they're is always a next time" line repeated to us just so that we know screw ups are a part of life and that there is no reason why we should be afraid of screwups.
Happy hitting bottom as soon as possible.
Comments
Post a Comment