My eye is twitching
Now that's a new medical term ("eye twitch") which I learned today; "not out of luck" but outta search.
I've got a problem which ain't actually something 2 worry about as its temporary & a few good night sleeps would cure it, but its just something essential for my archives.

My eyes i.e only the left lower eyelid has been moving left right left right in short intervals which go unnoticed most of the times but its felt when concentrated on that eye for a certain period of time, finally after two days I am able to notice that twitching in my left eye.
This left right left right movement is called as "Eye Twitching"
My first n foremost reaction: Fuck nooooooo way!!...hope its not some kinda cataract or something, coz I got around a 150yrs to live; so I don't want such unwanted shit to strike me at this age..hope its not even close to any eye problem

My eyes have not turned giant nor dwarfed, its a internal spasm/a nerve malfunction...so, m still beautifull...LOLmax..:-D
So then I decided to Google it, finally I was very happy to see its just a spasm & has nothing to do with any major eye problems... good good god!! thank u for this news!!!!
That's a result of my Google search, thank god!! I am not the only one twitching, there are plenty of other who have it much worse/intense than me. Got the exact info about the present scenario and finally I've come to a conclusion that I gotta sleep right & take less stress...LOL
My info digg (Useful 4 eye twitch"ers" )
PS: My mom says: Its a good luck sign " it exactly signals that u are gonna get profit"...how on earth are these true...nyhow all you twich"ers" out there- its time u get profits outta some or the other thing u desire...;-)
"HAPPY TWITCHING"
Updated (1 month later)
Finally one morning my eye twitching disappeared & now its just the way I wanted it to be. So, all you twichers out there...just sleep well & do not rub your eyes, its a passerby.;--)
Comments
Post a Comment